Outdoor garden decoration art work mirror polished stainless steel sculpture
Stainless steel sculptures are common urban sculptures. Stainless steel is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, water, and chemically aggressive media such as acids, alkalis, and salts. Because stainless steel sculptures have many advantages, many urban sculptures are made of stainless steel.
1. Making clay sculpture
2. Enlarge the small draft in equal proportion
3.Turn the mud draft into a hard material mold
4. Stainless steel sculpture forged according to model
5. Polish the sculpture many times
6. The surface of the sculpture is sprayed with fluorocarbon paint
If there is no special requirement for the thickness of stainless steel sculpture, it is generally 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm. The greater the thickness of the sheet, the more difficult it is to shape and the higher the price.
Generally, it is welded and relatively strong, that is, the skeleton of the sculpture itself is welded to the embedded iron on the base, and the steel bar is welded under the embedded iron. The length of the steel bar and the size of the embedded iron are determined according to the size of the sculpture. For the sake of beauty, usually, after installing the sculpture, the base will be pasted with marble or granite plates.
1. Surface treatment: The color of the stainless steel sculpture itself is silvery white and shiny. It can also be painted in different colors according to the needs, usually car paint.
2. Use: This product is suitable for outdoor and internal places such as parks, botanical gardens, gardens, residential areas, plazas, shopping malls, hotels, hotels, conference halls, etc.
3. Advantages of stainless steel material: not easy to rust, easy to clean, strong wind resistance, durable, and become the mainstream of modern urban sculpture.
Stainless steel sculptures should be cleaned regularly and placed in a dry environment for protection. It is best to wear gloves when handling by hand to prevent salt corrosion in sweat on your hands. If the dirt on the stainless steel sculpture is too heavy, blow it with a cold wind hair dryer first. Then use a straw brush to clean, and finally use a soft brush to finish. Never use metal polish, water, or any other solvents. That will make the bronzes fade. For stainless steel sculpture gaps, we can wet the cotton ball with saliva and wipe it, and wipe it from the beginning to the end along the crack to avoid missing. Once a year, give the copperware a thin layer of microcrystalline wax, which is the colorless wax.
A. Strong wooden cases-Special for life size sculptures, small items.
B. Iron box- Special for large sculptures
C. Covered non-fumigation box- Special for small statues, urgent situation by air or door to door packages
Depends on your sculpture size and delivery way, we will find a right packing way ..
D&Z sculpture manufacturer is your best choice, hope you enjoy your this process. We have more than 5000 designs in stock for your choose.
1. World leading brand for sculptures designs, create and manufacturer
2. Free 3D/ CAD drawing service
3. Manufacturer directly competitive price
4. Art level details and artwork
5. Quality guarantee life time each scuptures
6. Strong wooden cases
7. Door to door delivery
8. Professional after sale services
9. Professional engineer team can guide to install in your country site.